Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A Year Later, Much More the Wiser?

It's been a while, and I apologize. There has been soo much of everything going on that I haven't quite been able to keep up with everything. Since last I posted, we've pursued and obtained an Autism diagnosis for Kaiden, as much therapy as could be gleaned in our current situation, lost triplet teeth, a few quite literally, discovered that Baby Vivienne is quite the artist and that Kian is capable of producing THE Boogey of Epic Proportions. I know...soo many incidences, no time to log them! Moo blinged Marilyn during art camp...
and will test for TAPS soon...This next one is an experiment by her art teacher to see if she could draw anything...keep in mind she manages to render this piece from a tiny cellphone screened picture taken off of the television:
Kian sports his new smile proudly and is STILL forsworn to piracy
Kaiden spent his summer in his happy place
I spent my year integrating the old with the new
and exploring ways to preserve my work that goes often unseen
I hope to have time to write more THIS year than I have the last... First grade & Senior year, all at the same time
What's a Mum to do?

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimi Rankin Webb said...

http://www.theimum.com/2012/11/the-imums-ipad-mini-madness-win-an-ipad-mini-case-apps-giveaway-3/#comment-13118

November 18, 2012 at 11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home