Thursday, August 24, 2017

BIC® Gel-ocity® Quick Dry Gel Pens - The Smear Stops Here!


BIC® Gel-ocity® Quick Dry Gel Pens - The Smear Stops Here! 

Goodness, when I first shared this mission with my rock painting morning mommie playdate group, they just couldn't wait to see how these pens measured up against our usual choices!  

They had a hard time waiting for me to recieve & finally check out the free samples in hopes of my sharing those coupons with them in hopes that they might score their own!

Once I received my free samples, I dug right into checking them out!  I first tried them on the coloring sheet...and promptly found one of my pens MISSING- turned out that the kids had "borrowed it" for their projects!

These were vivid & vibrant on paper, but would they work on our painted rocks? Darned straight, they did!  

These are fast becoming a staple in #318Rocks!:  the #RedRocks! Painted Rock Project Community Arts Initiative in our area!

I FINALLY...reluctantly even, shared those coveted coupons with my fellow Mom's & they ran out & grabbed a set of their own and suddenly, they were a staple for us!

WOW- I can't believe how well these pens live up to the description

 "- Dries up to 3x faster* for less smearing* vs. BIC® Gel-ocity Original based on average dry times of blue, black and red ink. Individual dry times may vary by color.
- Super smooth writing retractable gel pen
- Comfortable full grip barrel
- 0.7 mm medium point"  

I was NOT expecting such a great product! I've started keeping them in my rock painting kit, my purse, and in the cup in the pass-thru used for notes!!! My kids have them in their school supplies & I have them tucked away for Christmas gifts! Quite a hit, Bic!  Thank you!

I was able to test & try this product c/o Smiley360 #GotItFree, Thank you Bic & Smiley360!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home